Flutter By

Saturday, September 24, 2011

thieves

I was awakened the other morning by Chris putting my cell phone on the night stand beside me, and saying, "Sorry, apparently Emma took this out of the diaper bag." Of course we got the usual response, whenever either child is accused of doing something other than pleasant: "Nuh-uh, HE did it!" She went on to tell us that it was actually Noah who took the phone, and she was simply "rescuing" it for Mommy. Later that day I wanted to take some pics of Carter, so I pulled out my camera. I found some interesting pictures on it ...



(Noah taking a picture of himself on my cell phone, under Emma's bed)


Hmm. So what I think this means is that although Emma was being honest about Noah taking my phone, she failed to mention that SHE took my camera!! She tried to catch Noah red-handed, when actually she was just as much in trouble as he was. What a conniving little sneak!

No comments: