Flutter By

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

November 13, 2011

Carter's nursery is officially finished! I finally got around to hanging his name on the wall. I've been procrastinating it for months, because I thought it would be really hard. I had to get different letters for him than what I have for the other two kids. I specifically like lower case letters, but the ones I chose before are $17/letter. With three kids, and a name that is six letters long, I couldn't afford the same ones. I lucked out and found these at Target, not even looking, for $6/letter. The only noticeable difference is they don't have the nice ribbon attached for hanging. For his name, though, I think I like it better that way. Since I had to put his name on a curve, I wasn't able to level it straight. So I eyeballed it. Looks good to me  :)





... and he obviously loves it!

No comments: