Flutter By

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

November 6, 2011

morning cuteness


* Emma's "real" birthday party *
(It only counts when Daddy is there!)

Pink and purple butterfly cupcakes, as requested by the birthday princess!





She is going to hate me for this when she's older.

my GOOFY dad and my brother


She kept saying, "Get naked, come on, get naked, yeah!" as she was opening the first gift. Please, don't ask! No clue.

a doll named Emma
Thank you, Grandparents Clayton!

Hallmark has these interactive story buddies that come with their own books. So whatever animal you choose, it is the main character of those books. It responds to key phrases while you're reading the book. Really cool!

Abigail the bunny
Thank you, Grandparents Gunn!

unicorn purse
When I saw this, I had to get it for her. I called Chris and he agreed.
Explanation: Emma's favorite movie ever is Despicable Me. If you've seen the movie, then you are familiar with the youngest of the three orphan girls. She reminds us so much of Emma, because she will randomly make up these hilarious songs. Of course they're only funny to the people listening. To her it's just a song! So in the movie, one of the songs she sings is about unicorns, because the girl is in LOVE with unicorns, just like Emma is. She sings, "Un-i-corn, un-i-corn, uni uni un-i-corn ..." And then when she wins a giant stuffed unicorn at the amusement park, she shakes it while screaming in a deep voice, "It's so fluffy I could DIE!!" If you haven't seen the movie, then you need to! I promise you will not regret it.

We got these adorable pajamas for her also, but I ended up returning them because it was way too hard getting her arms into the sleeves. Oh well, at least we got a cute pic, right?!

No comments: