I know, I know. I can't believe it either. My baby is no longer considered a newborn, but now an infant. Where did the last three months go?! Now he's a giggling, gurgling, and cooing little guy. And I'm loving EVERY MINUTE of it! Although I'm a little sad when I think about how much our children have grown in such a short time, I'm also proud of our little peanuts. One of my greatest joys as a parent is watching them discover new things every day, and teaching them about these things. Little, everyday things that we take for granted. I admire their curiosity and appreciation for life. Why can't we all be kids again?
Anyway, we were honored to have Kara be the photographer this time. My mom watched the older kids while she came over, and we had a fun time trying out different things with Carter. Here are some of my favorites from that day, July 6.
I LOVE BABY WRINKLES!!
This little boy has some LONG eyelashes.
Of course I had to include the mad face, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment