Flutter By
Friday, July 29, 2011
tech kids
A few weeks ago, Chris and I woke up to what we thought was the typical wake up call for the Clayton home: the lovely sound of our kids. However ... we soon realized what was different ... they were WHISPERING, and they hadn't come into our room yet. Uh-oh. We almost didn't want to leave our bedroom, for fear of what unsightly mess would await outside our door (this tends to happen sometimes). Nonetheless, we quietly crept past the open door, in an attempt to "catch" the culprits. To our surprise, what we saw was actually quite hilarious. I left the laptop under a table to charge overnight, right outside our room. They spotted it, and were trying to sneak onto FaceTime. They were trying to call Daddy's cell phone or iPad, according to Noah. So here is the video of them getting caught red handed. First you can hear each one of them say "ouch" multiple times, after bumping their heads. Then Noah tells Emma, "Go out, before we get in trouble." And I just LOVE Emma's little "hehehe" right at the end. Devious!
Later that day, Emma was holding Carter and actually put him to sleep! Then when he startled, she started rocking him and he went right back to sleep. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So Cute! Did they actually get on facetime?
Emma such a little mama!
Post a Comment