Noah and Emma have been wanting to use their piggy bank money for a VERY long time now. I never let them, because I don't want them just blowing it on toys or junk. So after the one millionth time of me saying "no" to Noah asking to do the "jumpy thing" at the mall, a tiny light bulb turned on in my head. I refuse to spend seven dollars for him to jump for three minutes, and frankly I think it's a waste of time and money. HOWEVER, I do need to remember that he's only five, and to him it would probably be way fun. So I told him the next time we go to the mall, he can bring some of his money to do this "jumpy thing" that he so desired. Turns out it is actually pretty cool. So here is a video clip from the jumping experience. The guy working it accidentally raised him up too high, and his feet didn't touch so he needed a little help. Noah spent most of his three minutes getting the hang of it, but now he knows how to do it for next time. So far it's given him a good incentive for wanting to help out with chores, lol. Emma also wanted to jump, but she chickened out at the last minute. Thankfully they were nice and gave her a refund :)
No comments:
Post a Comment